- Education: University of York, B.A. (Hons) English and Related Literature
- Admitted: England and Wales, 2012
- Year joined: 2010
Hannah advises high net worth individuals, international families, trustees and financial institutions on a range of UK tax, trust, estate and succession issues, including contentious matters as part of the Tax Investigations group.
- Advising non-UK domiciled clients on the de-enveloping of high value UK residential property.
- Advising individuals with US and UK connections on both their estate and lifetime gift tax planning.
- Advising on pre-immigration remittance planning.
- Advising on establishing offshore structures with focus on family governance issues.
- Advising high profile clients on tax investigations ranging from checks on a single tax year, wide reaching investigations under the Code of Practice 9 procedure and voluntary disclosures under both the Contractual Disclosure Facility and the Lichtenstein Disclosure Facility.
On a personal note
In her spare time, Hannah enjoys travelling, cooking and the theatre.