Jeremiah (Jeremy) Moffit
- Education: University of Virginia School of Law , J.D.
- Admitted: State of CA, 2004
- Year joined: 2015
- Year became partner: 2015
Jeremy's practice focuses on trust, estate and fiduciary related litigation. He represents clients in litigation and administration matters, including trust administrations, probate administrations, will and trust contests, accountings, fiduciary representation, creditor's claims proceedings, conservatorships, and elder abuse matters.
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rating
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2015-2017
- San Diego Daily Transcript "Top Young Attorney" 2x Finalist
- Salvation Army Kroc Center Advisory Board (Volunteer of the Year 2014)
- South Page Education Foundation, President (2006 to 2011), Vice President (2011 to present)
- Chollas Lake Little League, Volunteer Coach
Publications and speaking engagements
- Speaker: "Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law: 2016 A Year in Review," San Diego County Bar Association, February 2017.
- Speaker: "Capacity Declaration, " PASD's annual Court-Appointed Attorney Training, December 2016.
- Speaker: "Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law - 2015: A Year in Review," San Diego County Bar Association, February 2016.
- Speaker: "Capacity Issues in Conservatorship Representations", 2015 Probate Court Appointed Attorney Training Program, December 2015.
- Speaker: "101-Recent Developments in Trust and Estates Law", 88th Annual Meeting of the State Bar of California, October 2015.
- Speaker: "Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law - 2014: A Year in Review", San Diego County Bar Association, February 2015.
- Co-Author: "Thomson & West's California Civil Practice," Probate & Trust Proceedings
- Author: "What About the Children? Family Allowances in the Age of the Revocable Trust," Trusts & Estates Quarterly, Winter 2010.
- Co-Author: "Lessons Learned from Mentors of the Past," The Bencher, January/February 2011.
- Co-Author: "Exploring the Welsh Inn," San Diego Lawyer, May/June 2011.
- Speaker at numerous bar association, firm and client events.
- California Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section
- San Diego County Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section
- Iowa State University Alumni Association, San Diego Chapter
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego
On a personal note
Jeremy enjoys baseball, camping, history and spending time with his wife and four children.