- Education: Brasenose College, Oxford University, M.A. (Hons) Jurisprudence
- Admitted: England and Wales, 1997
- Year joined: 1995
- Year became partner: 2007
Paul advises on mergers and acquisitions, demergers, employee share schemes, partnerships and company law. Paul has extensive experience of corporate and group reorganisations, investment vehicles and commercial contracts. He advises domestic and international companies, individual entrepreneurs and investors in a wide range of business sectors. His particular focus is on closely-held businesses.
Publications and speaking engagements
- 'The Q&A - Register of persons with significant control of companies' (www.taxjournal.com)
- Rewarding and incentivising non-family directors and employees (Business Families and Family Businesses - the STEP handbook for advisors)
- Paul co-edits the employee trusts section of Practical Trust Precedents.
- Association of Partnership Practitioners