Energy and natural resources
We have a wealth of experience in energy and natural resources transactions, including:
- oil and gas (upstream, midstream and downstream)
- LNG projects
- pipelines, trading and transportation arrangements
- engineering and procurement assignments
- alternatives and renewables
- power projects
- complex construction and infrastructure projects
More than 80% of our assignments are international and cross-border in nature. We pride ourselves on our ability to get deals done in emerging and difficult markets. In an industry which values straight talking, our clients rely on us for realistic and incisive advice.
Our international energy and natural resources group offers a resume that encompass international oil and gas and mining (exploration and production), project work for downstream projects and related infrastructure and power projects in various segments.
- oil and gas and mining joint ventures
- production sharing arrangements
- mergers and acquisitions
- other sales and purchases of properties and facilities
- financing transactions of all types
- strategic alliances among companies in multiple segments of the oil, gas and energy industries
- pipeline finance and construction
- related regulatory matters
We represent clients across the entire spectrum of matters encountered in the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas and mining industry. Our project work involves exploration and production (both PSA and royalty arrangements), and the associated infrastructure including pipelines, processing plants, mini-refineries, environmental treatment and management, offshore facilities, and others.