Mergers & acquisitions
Our investment management team, in conjunction with our corporate team, advises on corporate transactions in the hedge and private equity fund sectors and assists clients in structuring and implementing PIPEs (Private Investment in Public Equity) transactions.
We also have experience advising on mergers, acquisitions and company restructuring in the financial services sector.
We act for a wide range of clients, from start-up ventures in the hedge fund and private equity sectors to family offices and established financial services firms such as stockbrokers and private banks.
Our geographical range is increasingly international – a reflection not only of our physical presence in various countries, but also of the firm’s strengths in advising international clients more generally.
In the past few months we have advised:
- a hedge fund manager Winton Capital Management Limited on the sale of a trading advisory business to an AIM-listed purchaser;
- the shareholders of corporate finance house New Boathouse Capital Limited on their sale to Quayle Munro Holdings plc;
- a leading hedge fund manager on the purchase of a minority interest by a major international bank;
- a hedge fund manager in the establishment of a commodity-based fund of funds;
- a hedge fund manager in introducing liquidity gate into a European-style option fund;
- a hedge fund manager in creating a cross-liquidity vehicle between managed funds.