Setting up your business
We offer practical cost efficient guidance on setting up your business in a commercial and tax efficient way by:
- making the transition between being an employee and self-employed
- choosing the most appropriate business entity
- drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for dealing with clients, customers, employees and suppliers
- protecting and exploiting business ideas and brands http://www.bl.uk/bipc/
- remuneration, debt and equity arrangements for founders and investors
- corporate governance, legal compliance and regulatory matters.
Each member of our team has an understanding of the personal and corporate issues that impact our clients both in their business and private lives. It is this unusual blend of knowledge that allows us to offer an individual service to the leaders of privately held organizations.
You might find the following resource useful: http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/home