02 July 2020 - Events
Complex regulations, transparency and increasing tax turbulences are just some of the challenges facing investment managers and investors doing business in Asia. To navigate through these issues, Withers’ funds and tax lawyers offer insights on the overall regulatory landscape of Asia whilst providing valuable advice on how to structure funds and investments efficiently to maximize fund-raising opportunities and fund performance. We will also be looking at the downstream investment holding structures and tax features of investment into real estate of Asian jurisdictions.
Topics of our webinar series include:
- Part 1: Choosing the right fund and tax structures
- Part 2: Rules and Regulations Regarding Capital Raising in Japan
- Part 3: A new fund vehicle for private equity in Hong Kong
- Part 4: Going downstream in Japan – which holding structure is right for you?
- Part 5: Marketing to Japanese Investors from Abroad – The Foreign Securities Firm Exemption
Please find below materials pertaining to each of our webinar series and highlighted talking points derived from the presentation.