As the world recovers from the pandemic, many families are preparing for the unforeseen and recognizing the importance of putting in place a thorough succession plan. However, few know how to best start, due to the complexities of the succession planning and estate administration process. This is especially true when there are family members and assets in various jurisdictions. As trusted private client advisors, you may be consulted to advise on cross-border estate planning issues.
Join us for this in-person seminar, during which our local based US, UK and Singapore qualified advisors will discuss areas the globally mobile need to consider, including:
- The benefits of having a Will and a Lasting Power of Attorney as well as the process for putting these documents in place
- The role and selection of executors, trustees and guardians when there are beneficiaries and assets in various jurisdictions
- Key tax and estate planning considerations across Singapore, UK, the USA, and other common law jurisdictions
- The benefits and practical considerations of establishing a trust as part of “the global estate plan”
- Connie Yik Kong (US Qualified)
- Tom McElligott (UK Qualified)
- Monique Koh (Singapore Qualified)
Light refreshments will be served after the session.
To register for the seminar, kindly click on the RSVP button above.
Safe management measures at Withers KhattarWong
In accordance with the current government measures on COVID-19 safe management restrictions and for the safety of everyone attending, mask wearing is required during the seminar except during the consumption of refreshments and beverages.