In the latest edition of Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific rankings, we have been recognised as a Tier 1 firm for family and matrimonial law in Hong Kong; and labour and employment law in Singapore. We have also been acknowledged as a leading firm across 8 other practice areas throughout the region including commercial and transactions, international arbitration, insolvency, private client and white collar crime.
10 of our lawyers are listed amongst the top of their field. In Hong Kong, Sharon Ser continues to be recognised as one of the ‘Litigation Stars’ while Jocelyn Tsao has been recognised as a ‘Future Star’; in the area of family and matrimonial law. In Singapore, Shashi Nathan, Chenthil Kumarasingam, Justin Yip and Amarjit Kaur have been recognised as ‘Litigation Stars’ in the areas of white collar crime, commercial and transactions, insolvency and labour and employment respectively; while Tania Chin, Ivan Cheong, Ushan Premaratne and Shaun Leong have been recognised as ‘Future Stars’ in the areas of white collar crime, family and matrimonial, commercial and transactions and international arbitration respectively. Shaun Leong is also shortlisted for the ‘‘International Arbitration Lawyer of the Year’‘ category at the Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Awards 2022.
Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific is a publication that focuses exclusively on the region’s litigation and dispute market, providing rankings of firms and litigators considered to be of an elite status.
We are very thankful for our clients for your invaluable feedback, and privileged to be able to guide businesses, high-net-worth individuals, families and philanthropists in all your legal needs.
- “Provided invaluable advice to beat off the opposing side and avoiding going to court altogether.” – Commercial and transactions
- “The lawyers wrote and drafted favourable terms to protect my interests. They have been highly professional and super responsive.” – Commercial and transactions
- “The firm has a relatively strong dispute resolution practice.” – Commercial and transactions
- “The person in charge from the firm understood the matter well, ran a good team and had a strong ability to convey the messages well.” – Commercial and transactions
- “Commercial oriented advice, with quick response times. Sensitive to nuances and understands client needs.” – Commercial and transactions
- “Withers KhattarWong is extremely thorough and professional when understanding our company’s needs. They are deeply knowledgeable and experienced in the field of commercial disputes, and took our case with much care and zest.” – Commercial and transactions
- “Excellent case handling.” – Energy
- “Very responsive, accommodating and brilliant analysis of the case and strategy.” – International arbitration
- “The law firm provide a conducive environment for me to think of points to win the case. It has experienced lawyers who show empathy and knowledge of how to approach the case.” – Private client
- “Great at problem solving, listening attentively to the existing issues and coming up with creative solutions to address them.” – White-collar crime