Our webinar series Looking Ahead: Top 5 Estate Planning Techniques During These Uncertain Times launched on Monday, June 15th at 12:00 PM EST/ 9:00 AM PT. In addition to techniques that can be utilized now, the “Looking Ahead” series features Withers attorneys discussing a deeper dive into the estate planning toolbox available to you during these unique circumstances.
- June 15 – Looking Ahead: Top 5 estate planning techniques during these uncertain times (Link to Replay Here)
- June 22 – Looking Ahead: Identifying opportunities with intra-family loans (Link to Replay Here)
- June 29 – Looking Ahead: The power of Private Placement Life Insurance (Link to Replay Here)
- July 6 – Looking Ahead: Key benefits of Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs) (Link to Replay Here)
- July 13 – Looking Ahead: The long-term benefits of Charitable Lead Annuity Trusts (CLATs) (Register Here)
- July 20 – Looking Ahead: Reducing tax burdens with Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGT) (Register Here)
Each presentation will be hosted weekly on Mondays at 12:00 PM EST / 9:00 AM PT. We hope you can join us.
To review the materials for this presentation please click on the appropriate presentation title below.