Amongst increasing global uncertainty and instability, how should successful families structure their wealth to protect against the unknown?
Please join us for an afternoon seminar on 28 November to examine the issues that impact wealth generators in Asia and a cocktail reception to celebrate the launch of our new research on attitudes to wealth.
- 2.00pm – Registration
- 2.30pm – Welcome address
- 2.45pm – Weatherproofing family trusts to withstand a typhoon
- 3.30pm – Coffee break
- 3.45pm – Preserving your family company
- 4.30pm – Coffee break
- 4.45pm – Location, Location, Location – jurisdiction selection
- 5.30pm – Networking and refreshments: Launch of ‘Attitudes of Wealth’
- Tim George – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Katie Graves – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Sharon Ser – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Rita Ku – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Mabel Lui – Head of China Commercial | Withersworldwide
- Daniel Tang – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Steven Banfield – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Wei Zhang – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Angela Law – Special Counsel | Withersworldwide
- Peter Stein – Managing Director | Private Wealth Management Association
CPD accreditation: An application for three continuing professional development (CPD) points is currently being made with The Hong Kong Law Society.