19 March 2019 - Article
The fourth briefing will consider the role of the Administrator:
- What is the role of the Administrator? Who makes the decisions?
- How should the Administrator interact with beneficiaries, the settlor, the trustees and others?
- Can the Administrator be indemnified?
- Where should trust documents be held?
- The Administrator and litigation
Please register your interesting in attending either above or below. Places will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
8.00am – Registration
8.30am – Seminar commence
9.30am – Close