18 March 2019 - Article
We are pleased to announce the appointment of seven new partners across the firm’s international offices and practice areas. The appointees’ new roles took effect from 1 July 2014.
Our Managing Partner Margaret Robertson comments:
‘I am pleased that the growing demand of our clients – successful people and families around the world – has enabled us to appoint so many new partners across our offices and practice groups.
Our global immigration practice benefits from the appointment of Reaz Jafri and our Art Law practice from the promotion of Diana Wierbicki. Our BVI office strengthens its Litigation and insolvency capability with the appointment of Niki Olympitis.
The success of our international Tax and Wealth Planning team means we are able to continue its growth across the regions with the appointment of US attorney Tim Burns in Hong Kong, Charlie Tee in London and tax lawyers Andrew Haave and Bill Kambas in our East Coast US offices.’
These appointments bring the firm’s total number of partners to 115 and consist of:
- Timothy Burns, Tax and Wealth Planning team, Hong Kong
- Andrew Haave, Tax and Wealth Planning team, New Haven
- Reaz Jafri, Immigration team, New York
- William Kambas, Tax and Wealth Planning team, New Haven
- Niki Olympitis, Litigation team, British Virgin Islands
- Charlie Tee, Tax and Wealth Planning team, London
- Diana Wierbicki, Art Law team, New York