The Withers’ Momentum team is drawn from a wide range of legal disciplines and specializes in areas of law specific to business start-ups, including employment, corporate, real estate, personal planning, tax, succession and family. We also run a series of events for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs, where vital networks are developed and war stories shared.
The Withers’ Momentum team can help with:
- intellectual property, to protect the business now and in the future
- commercial matters and dedicated business premises
- the creation of essential legal documents such as NDAs (non-disclosure agreements), employee agreements and handbooks, terms of business and email disclaimers
- driving forward growth whether through raising capital and advising on strategic alliances, or through joint ventures and mergers
- implementing wealth transfer strategies.
As businesses grow and mature, they will naturally require further tailored advice in numerous other legal areas. The Momentum team can advise on these, including health and safety, real estate, exit planning, investment and shareholder agreements.