We are delighted to welcome you to our first Russia, Ukraine and CIS seminar of 2018 and next instalment in our briefing series. This evening seminar will take place at Park Hyatt, Zurich at 5pm followed by drinks and canapés.
The last year was intense and interesting, it brought a number of tax and legal changes and challenges to our clients and to us, their advisers, in various jurisdictions including Russia and the UK. We have also been growing our team and are proud to have become one of the largest Russian speaking teams servicing clients from west to east with no language or time zone barriers.
Our team members will take this opportunity to continue our discussion with you on the most relevant issues, but at the same time we would like to continue our tradition and introduce a special topic of interest, which this time we devote to art disputes.
Together, our team will be providing insight into the following topics:
• Russian tax update: new amnesty and tax free CFC liquidations
• Relaxation of Russian currency control rules
• Art law: preserving confidentiality in art disputes
• Update on recent English judgments involving Russian and CIS parties
• UK and global focus on transparency and data protection: remedies against data security breaches
• Recent UK regulatory legislation affecting advisers
If you are interested in attending, please click on the request a place button below or get in touch with Hannah Rockey. Further event information including speakers, agenda and venue may be found below.
23 March 2018
08 March 2018