14 August 2020 - Events
Amongst increasing global uncertainty and instability, how should successful families structure their wealth to protect against the unknown?
Please join us for an afternoon seminar on 28 November to examine the issues that impact wealth generators in Asia and a cocktail reception to celebrate the launch of our new research on attitudes to wealth.
- 2.00pm – Registration
- 2.30pm – Welcome address
- 2.45pm – Weatherproofing family trusts to withstand a typhoon
- 3.30pm – Coffee break
- 3.45pm – Preserving your family company
- 4.30pm – Coffee break
- 4.45pm – Launch of ‘Attitudes to Wealth’
- 4.55pm – Location, Location, Location – jurisdiction selection
- 5.30pm – Networking and refreshments
- Tim George – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Katie Graves – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Sharon Ser – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Rita Ku – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Mabel Lui – Head of China Commercial | Withersworldwide
- Daniel Tang – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Stephen Banfield – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Wei Zhang – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Erlene Tan – Partner | Withersworldwide
- Angela Law – Special Counsel | Withersworldwide
- Nigel Sprunt – International Marketing Director | Withersworldwide
CPD accreditation: An application for three continuing professional development (CPD) points has been approved by The Hong Kong Law Society.