The Withers’ charities and philanthropy team has been recognised as a top tier practice by leading directories Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for 2021/2022. This follows hot on the heels of the firm winning the ‘Charity Team of the Year’ title for 2021 at the annual STEP awards.
Industry insiders have commented favourably on our practice including by making the following statements:
- ‘Their service is excellent. They are knowledgeable, practical and work with us to achieve our aims.’
- ‘Withers give very practical business answers to our questions, and the balance between quick phone calls and written emails is perfect. They provide very high-quality advice and are also cost-effective.’
- ‘Withers have been excellent, providing thorough analysis on many complicated legal issues.’
- ‘The team is great, works incredibly well together and provides a level of confidence in its opinions.’
- ‘Head and shoulders above other firms in technical analysis, quick grasp on issues and working with clients not just for them.’
- ‘Withers stands out for the measured and judicious way it reflects on briefs, legislative change and emerging practice to provide proportionate and dependable advice that brings immediate benefit.’
- ‘The team knows everything there is to know about charity law and the charity sector.’
As well as having represented around two thirds of the top 50 UK charities, we are helping charities to navigate their way out of the COVID crisis. From advising on governance and regulation through to real estate, philanthropy and reputation management and much more besides, Withers is involved in the issues that are shaping the future of the sector.