16 December 2021 - Events
Please join Withers and Deutsche Bank Wealth Management for a breakfast panel at Bonhams on Wednesday, February 12th from 9:00 – 11:30 am to gain a thorough understanding of the essentials today’s collectors need to understand about leveraging your collection and investing, owning, and planning in art from professionals who work extensively in the space.
Click here to register.
- Giulia Cipollini (Partner | Withersworldwide Milan)
- Kimberly Almazan (Special Counsel | Withersworldwide San Francisco)
- Susan Rounds (Director | Deutsche Bank Wealth Management)
- Niccolò Filippo Veneri Savoia (Chairman and CEO | Look Lateral)
- Ralph Taylor (Global Head, Post-War & Contemporary Art | Bonhams)
February 12, 2020
9:00 – 11:30 AM
7601 W. Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90046