08 October 2020 - Events
“Do I need a Will? What would happen if I die without a Will?”
“My spouse and I have assets in three countries. Do we need a Will for each of the three countries? Could my spouse and I have a joint Will?”
“What can we do now to protect our children’s welfare in case both my spouse and I are incapacitated while the rest of our family is overseas?”
You have considered putting in place a Will when your child was born, and then again after a family member passed away, but have never got around to it. You have thought about estate planning, but you do not know where to start. The pandemic has prompted you to think more about taking care of your loved ones around the world and being prepared to address the unforeseen.
Join us for this complimentary interactive webinar, during which Withers’ international advisors will discuss areas the globally mobile need to consider, including:
- The benefits of having a Will and a Limited Power of Attorney as well as the process for putting these documents in place
- Key tax and estate planning considerations across Singapore, UK, Australia and the USA
- Best practices for putting in place guardianship for your minor children
- An overview of a trust, including its purpose and function
- The role and selection of executors, trustees and guardians as part of your estate planning
14 August 2020, 1.00pm to 2.00pm HKT/SGT
To register, please click here.
For enquiries, please email us here.