Price and service information
The information on this page applies only to certain services provided by Withers LLP to individuals and businesses. It does not apply to services provided by other entities within the Withers Group and/or to services provided outside of scope of those set out below and/or to services provided outside of the United Kingdom.
Withers LLP is required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to provide costs information about the following services that it provides in the United Kingdom:
- the conveyance of residential real property or real estate;
- the collection and distribution of money, property and assets belonging to a person following their death where these are within the United Kingdom and matters are not contested;
- the preparation and submission of immigration applications, excluding asylum applications;
- the provision of advice and representation to employees in relation to the bringing of claims before the Employment Tribunal against an employer for unfair or wrongful dismissal; and
- the provision of advice and representation to employers in relation to the defending of claims before the Employment Tribunal brought by an employee for unfair or wrongful dismissal.
To access information about the cost and scope of these services, please click on the relevant link below.
Please note that the information provided does not amount to and should not be treated as a definitive estimate of the overall costs of a particular case or transaction. We will need further information about the specific nature of each case or transaction before we can provide a bespoke estimate.
Speak to us
If you would like to talk to us for more information, please contact our client services team who will be happy to assist.View all office phone numbers