14 May 2021 - Events
We are pleased to invite you to join us on 27 February as senior HR and legal professionals come together to discuss the topic of how to embed diversity and inclusion in your organisation.
Diversity and inclusion are core values at Withers KhattarWong and Ethos BeathChapman. As such, we are very pleased to partner together on this occasion to gather like-minded professionals to explore key diversity and inclusion issues.
Speakers will share their experiences on innovative ways they have tried to embed diversity and inclusion initiatives in their organisations, and challenges they have faced. The panel discussion will be followed by a networking session over canapés and drinks.
We look forward to welcoming you on 27 February.
- Anika Grant – Global HR leader | UBER
- Amarjit Kaur – Partner | WITHERS KHATTARWONG
- Christopher Mead – Head of talent acquisition – APAC | DU PONT
- Ronald Tay – APAC head of talent and diversity | JPMORGAN CHASE & CO
- Shalynn Ler – Director, banking and financial services | ETHOS BEATHCHAPMAN
For speakers’ full profiles, please click here.
- 5.15pm – Registration
- 5.30pm to 6.30pm- Panel discussion
- 6.30pm to 8.00pm- Networking
To register for this event, please click here.