Philanthropic foundation administration
We are committed to supporting you throughout your giving journey.
Once you have established a philanthropic foundation, you may want some support from experienced professionals in administering it.
Depending on your preferences and circumstances, we may be able to support your foundation with:
- maintaining a registered office and public contact for the foundation
- record-keeping and financial book-keeping
- completion of regulatory filings
- liaising with the foundation’s investment manager, accountants and auditors
- governance changes
- preparing board policies
- addressing compliance with the Common Reporting Standard
In addition, our experienced charities & philanthropy team is able to advise on all manner of legal issues that arise for foundations as they operate.
For further help or informationGet in touch
How the team can help
We can also help with
InsightView all Firm insight
05 December 2022 - Firm News
Withers tech advises vacation rental software platform Lodgify in $30 million Series B funding round
30 November 2022 - Firm News
Withers tech advises as Edenred Capital Partners joins a £5 million seed investment into 5Mins AI
29 November 2022 - Events