23 July 2020 - Events
During these unprecedented times, businesses face new financial and regulatory challenges. This webinar, which is the first in a series designed to address the concerns of Italian companies with business operations in the United States, will generally discuss required benefits and financial opportunities provided under new federal guidance. We will outline who qualifies, best ways to utilize the federal relief, and everything else you need to know if you’re an Italian business with operations in the United States.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Employee retention credits
- OASDI payroll tax deferrals
- Tax changes that could produce significant immediate refunds
- Employment laws that affect terminations, layoffs, etc.
- Lending program opportunities
Date: June 3, 2020
Time: 17.00 CEST (Italy) | 11.00 EST (New York)
Duration: 1 hour