Philanthropic foundation administration
We are committed to supporting you throughout your giving journey.
Once you have established a philanthropic foundation, you may want some support from experienced professionals in administering it.
Depending on your preferences and circumstances, we may be able to support your foundation with:
- maintaining a registered office and public contact for the foundation
- record-keeping and financial book-keeping
- completion of regulatory filings
- liaising with the foundation’s investment manager, accountants and auditors
- governance changes
- preparing board policies
- addressing compliance with the Common Reporting Standard
In addition, our experienced charities & philanthropy team is able to advise on all manner of legal issues that arise for foundations as they operate.
For further help or informationGet in touch
Meet the team
How the team can help
We can also help with
InsightView all Firm insight
03 June 2022 - Events
Seminar | Healing the virtual world - Arbitration and Mediation in the Metaverse
25 May 2022 - Events
In-person seminar | Relocating into or out of the US – US Tax and Succession Planning Considerations
20 May 2022 - Article
Withers tech represents TVC Momentum Fund as it backs digital parenting service SimpliFed
20 May 2022 - Firm News