- Education: Haverford College, B.A. • Temple University, J.D.
- Admitted: New York, 2002 • Registered Foreign Lawyer in Singapore, 2012
- Languages spoken: Italian • Spanish • French
- Year joined: 2006
- Year became partner: 2013
Cliccare qui per la versione italiana
Fernando advises on US and international tax and estate planning for high net-worth individuals, trusts and estates.
His area of focus includes working with international families and successful entrepreneurs to establish tax efficient succession planning structures; identify tax planning opportunities for clients seeking to relocate to or invest in the US; advise on US tax non-compliance issues and voluntary disclosure.
He has acquired significant cross-border experience advising clients with close ties to Asia, continental Europe (particularly Italy and Spain) and South America.
Publications and speaking engagements
Fernando is a speaker at various international seminars in Asia and Europe and contributor to various industry publications.
- New York State Bar Association
On a personal note