27 September 2022 - Article
The hype surrounding cryptocurrencies has been as dramatic as their highly publicised fluctuations in value, but what does this mean for charities and philanthropists? Join us on 5 June 2018 where our panel of experts, Neasa Coen from our charities team, Rhodri Davies from Charities Aid Foundation, Joey Garcia and Emma Lejeune from Isolas LLP will discuss the rise of cryptocurrencies and their impact on the charitable sector.
Topics will include:
- an introduction to cryptocurrencies and charitable giving
- should charities accept cryptocurrencies?
- issues arising from accepting cryptocurrencies including governance, risk and compliance
- tax and regulatory implications
- the application of blockchain technology in the charitable sector
Please scroll down to request a place.