During these unprecedented times, businesses face new financial and regulatory challenges. This webinar, which is the first in a series designed to address the concerns of Italian companies with business operations in the United States, will generally discuss required benefits and financial opportunities provided under new federal guidance. We will outline who qualifies, best ways to utilize the federal relief, and everything else you need to know if you’re an Italian business with operations in the United States.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Employee Retention Credits
- OASDI Payroll Tax Deferrals
- Tax Changes that Could Produce Significant Immediate Refunds
- Employment Laws that Affect Terminations, Layoffs, etc.
- Lending Program Opportunities
Additional weekly webinars and presenters will be announced following this initial program.
This webinar is available “On Demand.” Click here to watch.
To view the webinar:
1. If you have already registered or attended this webinar, please click the ‘already registered’ button in the right-hand corner to gain access to the “On Demand” version of this webinar.
2. If you were not previously registered for this webinar, please complete the brief registration card to receive a link that will allow you access to the “On Demand” version of the webinar.