We are delighted to host lunch and an interactive panel discussion on January 10th, 2024 in Withers' San Francisco office during the week of the annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
- Lunch and networking: 12:00PM – 12:30PM
- Panel discussion: 12:30PM – 1:30PM
Our distinguished panel will be moderated by leading life sciences attorney Tom Meyers and will include:
- Professor Stephen Quake, Head of Science at the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub and Professor of Bioengineering and Applied Physics at Stanford University
- Björn Von Siemens, serial entrepreneur, investor and Founder of Caresyntax
- Michael Larsen, Managing Director in the private client practice at Cambridge Associates
To RSVP, please click here.
Family offices are driving innovation
Private capital, and specifically family office investment is funding wide ranging healthcare innovation globally.
We operate at this critical intersection.