Leading law firm for 10 areas in 2 jurisdictions in Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific 2023
8 May 2023 | 5 minute read
In the latest edition of Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific rankings, we have been recognized as a leading firm across 10 practice areas throughout the region including commercial and transactions, family and matrimonial, insolvency, international arbitration, labor and employment, private client and white collar crime.
10 of our lawyers are listed amongst the top of their field. In Hong Kong, Jocelyn Tsao continues to be recognized as a ‘Litigation Star’ in the area of family and matrimonial law while Sherlin Tung has been recognized as a ‘Future Star’ in the area of international arbitration. In Singapore, Shashi Nathan, Chenthil Kumarasingam, Justin Yip, Deborah Barker and Amarjit Kaur have been recognized as ‘Litigation Stars’ in the areas of white collar crime, commercial and transactions, insolvency and labor and employment respectively; while Ivan Cheong, Ushan Premaratne and Shaun Leong have been recognized as ‘Future Stars’ in the areas of family and matrimonial, commercial and transactions and international arbitration respectively. Amarjit is also recognized in the 'Top 100 Women in Litigation – Asia Pacific' list.
Benchmark Litigation Asia Pacific is a publication that focuses exclusively on the region’s litigation and dispute market, providing rankings of firms and litigators considered to be of an elite status.
We are very thankful for our clients for your invaluable feedback, and privileged to be able to guide businesses, high-net-worth individuals, families and philanthropists in all your legal needs.
- “Great responsiveness and turnaround time. Priced competitively.” – Commercial and transactions
- “They provide sound advice based on rigorous research, and their pricing is more than competitive.” – Commercial and transactions
- “The lawyers respond very promptly no matter how big or small the issue is and provide sound advice, clearly laying out different options and possible results. We're a small company compared to most of the firm's clients and yet we never felt treated as such.” – Technology
- “Multi-disciplinary firm with vast experience. They deliver consistent high-quality service of clients’ needs and careful management of expectations. They are one of the leading firms experienced in heavy-duty matrimonial finance and children’s disputes.” – Family and matrimonial
- “They have an excellent reputation in family law, with dedicated and professional staff such as partner Billy Ko.” – Family and matrimonial
- “Withers’ has a deep legal bench over a wide array of topics, with industry experience and connections that are invaluable in challenging legal situations. We have experienced this first-hand.” – International arbitration