31 October 2023 | Article
[A]I put a spell on you…what can modern AI regulators learn from the UK Witchcraft Acts?
20 December 2022 | Article
Are Alternative Dispute Resolution ('ADR') mechanisms the way to resolve cultural property disputes?
17 April 2020 | Article
The Art Market Adjusts: managing contractual obligations in uncertain times - US and UK
On AI, metaverse, tech/society:
- September 2022, Kabul Magazine “E’ possibile farla franca con i meta-abusi?” (“It’s not me, it’s my avatar!”- English version available on request)
- November 2018 - September 2019, Roman Road Journal “Creative AIs and Law”
- Part 1: Copyright Protection
- Part 2: Future Models
- Part 3: Hazardous Horizons
On art, culture & society:
- December 2019, Present Archives curated by Beatrice Zanelli & Ersilia Rossini, Ed. Viaindustriae “The Myth of Homeland: Conversation between Ryts Monet and Giulia Trojano” (published interview following a talk held in Turin arising out of the article I had published on the topic, see below)
- April 2019, Kabul Magazine “ll mito della patria nel linguaggio dello sport, del video, e della performance art” (“The myth of the homeland through the language of sport, video and performance art” English version available on request)