Philanthropic foundation administration
We are committed to supporting you throughout your giving journey.
Once you have established a philanthropic foundation, you may want some support from experienced professionals in administering it.
Depending on your preferences and circumstances, we may be able to support your foundation with:
- maintaining a registered office and public contact for the foundation
- record-keeping and financial book-keeping
- completion of regulatory filings
- liaising with the foundation’s investment manager, accountants and auditors
- governance changes
- preparing board policies
- addressing compliance with the Common Reporting Standard
In addition, our experienced charities & philanthropy team is able to advise on all manner of legal issues that arise for foundations as they operate.
For further help or informationGet in touch
Ranked in Band 1 for private client for the last 16 years
Recognized for non-profit/charities law, tax law and trusts and estates law in San Diego by Best Lawyers 2016 and 2017
Ranked Band 2 in Chambers 2017 for Charities
Ranked Tier 2 in Legal 500 2016 for charities and not-for-profit