Alternative dispute resolution
Better informed. Better protected.
Divorce and family lawyers
If you have a relationship issue, our family lawyers will give you clear direction and solutions from the very start.
We know that whatever your circumstances are, you want your situation handled with the utmost sensitivity, discretion and expertise.
We are leaders in family law
• One of the largest, longest established team of family and divorce lawyers in the world, top-ranked in England and Hong Kong for over 20 years
• We’ve consistently created ground-breaking new law in reported cases and were founders in the introduction of family mediation and arbitration
• We’ve created the unique Withers Separation model – a flexible way for you to separate using only one law firm
What this means for you is that our experience and skills will deliver the right result for you.
Are we the right team for you?
We work with:
• Clients from around the world
• Those with cases involving significant financial or emotional complexity
• Founders and entrepreneurs
• High and ultra-high net worth individuals
• Professionals from all walks of life
• Leaders in commerce, entertainment and sporting worlds
• Family offices and/or trustees
Get in touch with us to find out more about our services and fee structures.
For further help or informationGet in touch
Meet the teamView All
How the divorce and family team can help
We can also help with
InsightView all Firm insight
21 September 2020 - Article
Children supporting themselves? How sparring parties in support disputes seek to use the family code to bypass trust protections for beneficiaries
09 July 2020 - Article
Is earning capacity an asset to which the sharing principle applies in Hong Kong?
03 April 2020 - Article
Living together (cohabiting) and UK coronavirus guidelines: make your choice and stick with it
26 March 2020 - Article
Children arrangements under UK coronavirus lockdown – potential for bad and good
05 March 2020 - Video
Prenups: do they work and do you need one?
13 August 2019 - Article
Why mediation should be used to resolve child custody disputes in Hong Kong
Would you like to hear more from us?
Visit our subscriptions page to tell us a bit more about what you’re interested in so we can send you relevant news